No products in the cart.
Name : Meenakshi Balu
Date of Birth : 14.06.1965
Marital Status : Married + two children
Academic : B.com., R. A. Podar College, Matunga & L.L.B. M.B.A, M.L
Professional Qualification : Lawyer from Bar Council of Tamil Nadu
Specialised in : Copyrights & Trademarks Act, Intellectual property, Licensing, Drafting
a) Director, Giri Trading Agency Private Limited, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004
b) Proprietrix, M B Publishers, Porur Chennai – 600 116
c) Proprietor – Super Printing Press
d) SIDCO – WOMEN ENTREPRENUER INDUSTRIAL PARK Thirumullaivoyal Chennai – 600062
e) Founder – Trustee, M B Charity and Educational Trust® (MBCET) Mylapore – Chennai – 600004
Work Experience :
1) 20 years experience in Publishing
5 years in Printing.
2) Layout designer, Editor of more than 500 titles, published by the above companies.
3) Specialized in transliteration from Sanskrit to English
4) Specialized in pictorialpooja,Veada,Mantras & shloka books.
Languages Knowledge : English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam & Marathi
Other merits :
1) Organized Cultural programmes, Competitions in Debates on Economic and Cultural sphere
2) Conducted Various Vocational Training Youth and for differently Challenged candidates
3) experience in Acting in Drama on social issues related since childhood & Won prizes in inter
school-college levels only.
4) Won prizes in Debates and Elocution competitions in Hindi at school and University levels.
5) Won prizes in sports. (Running, Throwball, Shotput)
1. Winner of “Irai Nirai Seiyyizhai Award given by Sivaneya Peravai in Nanganallur- Chennai
2. Winner of the Award “Aanmeega Semmal” by Pudhukkottai Traing
3. Member – Confederation of Indian Industry(CII)
4. Member – Madras Management Association(MMA)
5. Member – Madras Printers’ Lithographers Association(MPLA)
6. Member – Intelletual Property Rights Society)(IPRS)
7. Trainer – in Skills Development and HR Training